Join Us for Food and Drinks on August 29th!
The STC-PSC August Chapter Meeting will be held on August 29th from 6-8:30 PM. Thanks to Joe Welinske and Blink, we have a great place to meet. And, thanks to STC, this is a free meeting for everyone on our mailing list.
Instead of sending one more survey that most of you don’t complete, we’re hosting the event and inviting you so you can tell us what you really want from your professional organization. More professional speakers? More workshops? The potential to win software? Field trips to see some technology in action? We also want to share with you about some of the things we’ve got planned for you or are thinking about doing, and to get your buy-in and support. This is also your opportunity to meet your new board.
- 6-6:30 Meet and greet and open networking
- 6:30-6:45 Attend a brief tour of the Blink Usability Lab with Joe Welinske.
- 6:45 – 7pm Get food and drinks and settle in.
- 7 pm-8:30ish Meet the board, talk about business, discuss our needs, and find out what interests our members.
Register and Attend!
Please register in advance so we can order food and drinks, and then show up if you register to attend.
Here are the details:
- Register now on EventBrite.
- Attend the meeting at Blink: 1011 Western Avenue #810, 8th floor, Seattle, WA 98104 from 6-8:30 pm on Tuesday, August 29th.
- Show up on time and use the meet and greet time to network and reconnect.
- Attend a brief tour of the Blink Usability Lab with Joe Welinske.
- Participate in the conversation: tell us what you’d like to see for the next year.
- Volunteer to get involved in areas where we need help and support.
Thanks again to Joe Welinske of WritersUA for arranging for our space for this meeting. We hope to see you there!