For more information about the Saturday Series, see The Saturday Series
November 18th from 10 AM to Noon PST
Transform your basic Word skills into mastery.
Learn to generate a table of contents based on built-in styles, use styles, move styles between documents, add ctrl keys to styles, and much more. If you have been using Word for years but can’t auto-generate a table of contents or can’t change the look of your document by making a change to one style (basically 1-click) then you should attend this class! In addition, we’ll be doing some work with the index and TOC and showing you why you should turn off paragraph markers when you generate these items, and much more. This will be a jam-packed session!
Register here. is is white text
Trainers Note: I used to teach Advanced Word at a junior college for five years and I found that about 20% of the students who took that class were not of an advanced level. They confused the length of time they used Word with the level of user that they were. But if you use a tool repeatedly for 1 year or 20 but never advance in your understanding of the tool, you never become an advanced use, just an experienced beginner. That goes for any of the sessions above. If you have used SnagIt, for instance, for years but never advanced beyond basic screen capturing, then you should check out the class.
- Configuring Zoom - September 22, 2017
- Session 2: Introducing SharePoint - September 6, 2017
- Session 3: Learn to Use Word Like a Boss! - September 6, 2017
- Tentative Meeting Dates for 2017-18 - September 5, 2017
- August 29th Chapter Meeting to Redefine STC - August 23, 2017
- How To Work with SMEs and Not Lose Your Mind - March 16, 2017
- Workshop on Adobe Technical Communication Suite - March 6, 2017
- DITA Listening Session on January 24th - November 25, 2016
- Lucidchart Review - July 2, 2016
- Customization vs. Personalization - June 28, 2016