For more information about the Saturday Series, go to The Saturday Series
October 21st from 10 AM to Noon PST
SharePoint is a collaborative environment that allows teams to share and manage documents across internet and intranets, and is popular in most top companies.
Learn how to navigate around in it, how to check files in and out, delete and add files, and some of its other basic functionality. This session will show you some other skills that will help you when you first use SharePoint. You should take this class if you’ve never seen a SharePoint site or if you want to increase your understanding of how they function.
Register here. You’ll receive the link to the webinar within 24 hours of the class start.
These classes will be open to STC National so you will need to sign-up quickly using Eventbrite, and because seating is limited, if you decide that you can’t attend, please release your ticket so someone else can attend in your place.
- Configuring Zoom - September 22, 2017
- Session 2: Introducing SharePoint - September 6, 2017
- Session 3: Learn to Use Word Like a Boss! - September 6, 2017
- Tentative Meeting Dates for 2017-18 - September 5, 2017
- August 29th Chapter Meeting to Redefine STC - August 23, 2017
- How To Work with SMEs and Not Lose Your Mind - March 16, 2017
- Workshop on Adobe Technical Communication Suite - March 6, 2017
- DITA Listening Session on January 24th - November 25, 2016
- Lucidchart Review - July 2, 2016
- Customization vs. Personalization - June 28, 2016