On behalf of the Souther and White Scholarship Fund, the Puget Sound Chapter of STC sponsors a scholarship of $1000.
The scholarship fund was originally established in 1986 to honor two Society Fellows who made significant contributions to STC (at both the chapter and society levels) and to the technical communication community as a whole. Among their many accomplishments, James W. Souther and Myron L. White were instrumental in establishing the Puget Sound Chapter.
Students who are enrolled in the following approved two-year, four-year, and graduate programs in colleges and universities in the Puget Sound area are eligible to apply for the scholarships:
- Edmonds Community College: A.T.A., Visual Communications
- Shoreline Community College: A.A.A.S., Graphic Design
- UW College of Engineering: B.S., M.S.T.C., PhD. in Human-Centered Design and Engineering
- UW College of Education: M.Ed., Educational Communication & Technology
- UW School of Art: B.F.A., M.F.A., Visual Communication Design
- Western Washington University: B.S., Industrial Design
For more information, please send email to us at email@example.com.