- Northwest Science Writers
- Northwest Independent Editors Guild
- Puget Sound Public Relations Society of America
- SeaSPIN (Seattle & Eastside Area Software Process Improvement Network)
- SIGCHI (Special Interest Group on Computer-Human Interaction)
- Adobe RoboHelp HTML 11 Essentials
- An Introduction to SmartDocs 2
- Content Everywhere: Strategy and Structure for Future-Ready Content
- Content Strategy for the Web, Second Edition by Kristina Halvorson, Melissa Rach
- Everybody Writes: Your Go-To Guide to Creating Ridiculously Good Content by Ann Handley
- Grammar Girl’s Quick and Dirty Tips for Better Writing by Mignon Fogarty (various books, apps, podcasts)
- Hemingway App – Makes your writing bold and clear (desktop, mobile versions)
- How to Write Short: Word Craft for Fast Times by Roy Peter Clark
- Nicely Said: Writing for the Web with Style and Purpose by Nicole Fenton, Kate Kiefer Lee
- Oxford Guide to Plain English, Fourth Edition by Martin Cutts
- Standards for Online Communication
- A new local Adobe User’s Group has been formed. Meetings are held at the Adobe campus near Fremont. The group is designed to help users of all different levels learn more about their favorite program.
- Online-Learning.com offers various online courses at a 20% discount to STC members.
- OnlineCourses.com is a free resource of open college courses in such fields as Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Design, and Writing. The courses include videos, audio lectures, and notes given by professors from reputable universities.
- The eLearning Guide includes different types of learning options and tips for how to succeed as an eLearner.
- Vocation Village (Seattle Recruiters and Employment Agencies)