We need you to share our events with your tech writer friends.
- Invite them to our meetings
- Let them know that we don’t charge a lot and we don’t restrict our events to members only
Invite the President to lunch
- Ask your tech writer friends to have lunch with me and I will come out and talk about the benefits of STC and what we offer those who attend
- Introduce me to your manager and I’ll be happy to meet or talk by phone to see if I can generate support for your attendance
- Help me connect with managers at the top tech companies in Seattle so I can help you attend meetings, get your dinners reimbursed, and possible get your membership paid for again by your employer.
Meeting Locations – How You Can Help
If you are a permanent employee:
- Find out the rules for your organization on hosting outside meetings
- Enroll your organization in agreeing to host 1 or more of our monthly meetings
- Be willing to sponsor us for that meeting (which usually means you will have to attend)
If you are not a permanent employee, own the problem and reach out to your friends who are permanent employees and help us talk them into owning a meeting
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with either of our challenges!