How to Build a LinkedIn Profile that Make Recruiters Take Notice
Saturday, January 27th 2018
Open to all – not just technical communicators. Invite your friends and associates who need to create their own LinkedIn profile!
Please join us for a LinkedIn workshop where you will learn to develop a robust LinkedIn profile that will get you noticed by recruiters and hiring managers.
- Navigate effectively through the complex world of making powerful connections, job searching, and ultimately making that next career move with a tool that is used by 85-90% of recruiters.
- Learn about joining groups, posting, publishing, and other strategies that will make you pop as a candidate that recruiters will want to reach out to.
- Find out how recruiters see your profile and learn ways to further optimize your profile so that you appear in more search results and get more views than the average candidate.
Bring your computer and an electronic version of your resume and come prepared to work on your profile during the workshop.
Topic: How to Build a LinkedIn Profile that Make Recruiters Take Notice
Speaker: Marybeth Redmond, Professional Recruiter and Career Coach
- Date: Saturday, January 27th
- Time: 8:00 am – 12:30 pm
- Address: Ada Developer’s Academy
1215 4th Avenue, Suite 1050
Seattle, WA 98161
- Cost: $40
Click here to register
- 8:00 – 8:30 Continental breakfast
- 8:30 – 10:00 Session
- 10:00 – 10:15 Break
- 10:15 – 12:15 Session
- 12:15 – 12:30 Workshop Ends
About the speaker:
Marybeth is a twenty-year veteran of technical recruiting and talent acquisition in the Seattle area with both corporate and agency experience. Her passion for connecting people to great jobs has led her to apply those same skills to the art of career coaching. Let’s face it, today’s job market is confusing. Marybeth’s first-hand experience as a professional recruiter for companies like Starbucks and Avalara allow her to teach her clients how to effectively navigate the tricky waters of a job search or career transition.
Marybeth herself transitioned from recruiting to coaching in January, 2017 and currently works part time for Lee Hecht Harrison (LHH), a global outplacement firm, while building her own career coaching business. (Advanced Career Coaching). Many of her LHH clients have been affected by recent reorganizations and downsizing at Microsoft and Verizon and suddenly find themselves out of work after many years of steady employment. This can be very scary!
Marybeth provides 1:1 customized career coaching along with facilitating job search workshops in LinkedIn, Resume Writing, How to Market Yourself, Interview training and more. Marybeth can show you how to brand yourself so that recruiters and hiring managers will take notice. Learn how to help recruiters help you!